Information for Clients
West Coast First Aid Training (WCFAT) takes the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and the spreading of it very seriously. As a result we are now providing all students, on all first aid courses with their own individual resuscitation mask & first aid kit (to keep) included in the price of the course.
Your own individual lung set will be supplied (to be disposed of at completion of training by you instructor). An individual manikin face will be provided per student but do need to be returned these for disinfecting and reuse. If you would like your own brand new face to keep we can provide one for $25.
All manikins are thoroughly disinfected with alcohol and bleach prior to and during every class. Alcohol wipes and disinfection solution are available at all times during the course.
How can I help prevent the spread of 2019-nCoV?
• teach and encourage your children/family to wash their hands often with soap and water before and after eating as well as after attending the toilet;
• avoid contact with others by keeping children home if they are unwell;
• teaching children to cough and sneeze into their elbow; and
• while it’s not possible to avoid touching, kissing, and hugging children, parents and guardians should do their best to follow these steps too.
Where can I get more information?
Visit the Australian Government Department of Health homepage at www.health.gov.au
Call the Public Health Information Line on 1800 004 599.
Contact your state or territory public health agency:
• ACT call 02 5124 9213 during business hours or (02) 9962 4155 after hours • NSW call 1300 066 055
• NT call 08 8922 8044
• Qld call 13HEALTH (13 43 25 84)
• SA call 1300 232 272
• Tas call 1800 671 738
• Vic call 1300 651 160
• WA visit https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/ or call your local public health unit