|West Coast First Aid Training have continued to provide training and re-qualification services throughout this uncertain period and we continue to do so. |
We have had to make some changes to the way we deliver our face to face first aid training to accommodate the required public health guidelines on social distancing.
|The changes we have made include, but are not limited to:|
(1) We have reduced, as much as possible, the time spent in the classroom.
(2) Were possible we conduct training outside.
(3) All the required theory assessments are included in our online training, to be completed prior to attending your practical face to face assessment.
(4) We screen all students prior to attending class with non contact infrared digital thermometers. Should a student return a forehead temperature of 37.5 deg C or higher, or, should your response be yes to any of the below questions, you will not be admitted to the class and will need to reschedule your training.
The trainer will ask you the following questions on the day of training:
* Are you unwell with cold/flu-like symptoms or a high temperature? * Have you returned from any overseas travel?
* Have you had contact with a proven COVID-19 case? This includes contact with a person undergoing COVID-19 testing
|All resources used during your training will be thoroughly cleaned/disinfected before, during and after each session in line with manufacturer and clinical guidelines.|
Each student with be issued with their own resources and PPE necessary to complete all assessments.
The number of students per class has been reduced inline with available space to ensure that all participants have a minimum of four square meters to maintain physical distancing requirements.
If you have qualifications that need updating or staff that need to be trained just Click here or call 0418909935