Yes, our team are all professional experts who are not only fully qualified to provide first aid training but also work in front line first response for a living. Our team are made up of professional Lifeguards, Beach Inspectors, helicopter rescue crew, medics, firefighters, nurses and more. Our team not only teach first aid, they live it.
Yes, we provide quality-tested equipment for training on an on-hire basis. We have equipment that you can use during your own training subject to necessary background and security checks. Our range of on-hire equipment includes Manikins (Full-body & Half-body), AED trainer units, EPI Pen training units. Everything you need to run your own training course.
Yes, we offer first aid and safety training services, including water safety across the Australasian region for events such as,
● Triathlon events
● Paddle ski racing
● S.U.P. (Stand Up Paddle) board events
● Music festivals
● Sporting events
● Rowing races
● Board paddling events
● Yacht / boat races
● Pool & beach parties
● Supervised/accompanied snorkelling & diving trips
Equipment can be rented from West Coast Water Safety and West Coast First Aid Training to help you create your courses. Please note that before hiring, comprehensive background and security checks, as well as photo ID and payment, are necessary.
What does the package include?
- Kenji AIDMAN Pro adult full-body electronic manikins,
- Kenji JW2104 Infant CPR Manikin,
- Laerdal QCPR Resusci Anne manikin,
- Baby Anne QCPR electronic Manikin,
- Laerdal QCPR electronic Little Junior (teenager) manikin,
- Defib trainer units XFT-120C+,
- EPI Pen trainer unit,
Find your required manikin now.
Please submit your request for further information using our contact page.
Our team of professional staff, trainers, and assessors are qualified and certified professionals. Each staff member holds Cert 4 certification as well as a series of minimum qualifications such as,
● Defibrillation Operators Certificate
● Advanced Resuscitation Certificate (HLTAID007/015)
● Provide First Aid (HLTAID006/14)
● Spinal Management Certification
● Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management Combined Course
We offer quality-tested First Aid equipment for sale that are essential for immediate First Aid response and training. We provide equipment such as New & pre-used Manikins and consumables, Manikin Face shields, Digital Non-contact Infrared Thermometer, Automatic External Defibrillator (AED), Finger Pulse Oximeter, Pocket Resuscitation Mask (CPR), First Aid Kits, and a lot more.
We offer customised nationally accredited and non accredited first aid training courses that meet your specific needs and preferences. We deliver these courses at your premises, at a time convenient to you. We provide Basic through to Advanced first aid courses, including critical skills/response training. We offer the full range of courses from HLTA001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) through to HLTAID015 Provide Advanced Resuscitation. We also teach Effective Coordination of first aid response and Efficient Management of the incident.
The duration depends on the courses you have selected at West Coast First Aid Training. Trainees are expected to complete an online theory component in their own time followed by a face-to-face learning session for the chosen course. As a guide you can expect the following:
• HLTAID001 / HLTAID009 CPR – 2 Hours
• HLTAID003 / HLTAID011 Provide First Aid – 4 Hours
• HLTAID004 / HLTAID012 Child Care First Aid – 5 Hours
• HLTAID006 / HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid – 16 Hours (2 days)
• HLTAID007 / HLTAID015 Provide Advanced Resuscitation Techniques – 7 Hours
The comprehensive training and examination procedure conducted by West Coast First Aid Training comes under the supervision and regulation of several peak bodies, including:
- The Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC)
- Worksafe WA
- Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Heart Foundation
- National Stroke Foundation
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia
- Stoke Foundation